PulsaMatt

Default Printer

PulsaMatt

Print Station is a great program that I have in use on approximately 10 machines on my shop floor ... but on all those machines the users have to keep the label printer as their system default printer and then remember to change the printer when they print from any other program (Word, Excel, etc). If the software had the ability to maintain its own default printer setting (seperate from the system default printer) that would be a big help.

Gene H

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback about this. This sounds like a great idea, and I will make sure it gets passed on to our development staff for future consideration.

Let us know if you have any other questions or problems.

Thanks!

dmontroy

This feature can't come soon enough. I was taken back when I found out I couldn't select what default printer I wanted to use for the application. We don't have any PC's dedicated for printing labels so having to change printers everytime a new label is started is just crazy.

Need to either save the name of the printer last used by Bartender for printing when the application closes or create a Bartender default user setting to select the printer to be used as the Bartender default printer and not take the Windows default printer unless no Bartender default printer was chosen.

• Like 1

Shotaro I - Seagull Support

I don't think this is a perfect solution, however you can create a printer specific Print Station entry by BatchMaker.

See This topic.