Seagull Scientific is the author of BarTender, the world's leading software for label, barcode, RFID & card printing. We are also the world’s largest developer of Windows printer drivers for industrial and other specialty printers.
Before you can create or reply to a post in this forum, you must first create and activate your account by registering here or click the "Register Now" link in the upper right-hand corner of the forum.
When registering, read and agree to the rules and conditions before entering your registration details. Once you’ve submitted your registration information, a link will be sent to your email address where you’ll need to finish your registration by activating your user forum account.
This forum is a user based community designed to help users get the most out of their BarTender software. Although Seagull Scientific, Inc. employees monitor the forum, and may occasionally post in this forum, it is intended that the vast majority of the content will come from end users and resellers of our software. With this in mind, we have created a set of guidelines that will help make this forum a useful and enjoyable experience for all.
- Include all relevant information when asking questions. This may include product version, operating system, printer & printer driver version in use, database platform, etc. The more detail you include in your question, the more likely you are to receive a helpful response.
- When creating a new topic, choose a heading that is both short and informative. “Help with BarTender” is far less useful than “How do I print more than one label?”
- Answer questions and share your experiences. Thousands of users are using BarTender in unique environments every day, and we welcome the experiences of every individual.
- Always post in the correct sub-forum.
- Search for your answer before posting your question. Someone else may have already answered it for you!
- Follow the “golden rule” and treat all users with respect. All users are here to get the best experience possible. It’s OK to be critical, but always try to be constructive too.
You should not:
- Post any comment that is of a derogatory nature to any person, any other company, or Seagull Scientific.
- Post any comment that could be construed as political or religious in nature.
- Post any comment that is “off-topic” or is not related to Seagull Scientific software or services.
- Post any comment that is of poor taste.
- Use these forums to solicit or advertise your services or products (signatures may contain a link to your company).
- Spam. Posts that contain one word or do not contribute to the topic will be removed.
User Generated Content
Since most of this content is user generated, Seagull Scientific makes no claims as to the accuracy or reliability of any material submitted by users. You should always remember to use sound judgment when following the advice of others. Seagull Scientific employees will always clearly identify themselves, and will be labeled as “Moderators” or “Administrators” in the forums.
Remember to always protect your own privacy, and to respect the privacy of others. Do not submit any identifying information about yourself or your company. A Seagull Scientific representative will never ask for you personal information through the user forum. We may, from time to time, request that you contact our support department directly. In which case, you should always use the contact information listed here.
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. Seagull Scientific reserves the right to edit or delete any posts that do not conform to the above rules.
We thank you for contributions to this forum, and we hope that you find the information it contains useful. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the guidelines above, please contact a forum administrator by clicking “The moderating team” at the bottom of the main page.